They are the planners, coordinators, and helpers for today’s busy families. Large households with complicated scheduling needs, or smaller families who want to focus on spending more time with their children and even career professionals who need to devote an enormous amount of time towards their business will discover an invaluable ally in a private household manager.
Household managers are responsible for overseeing the general operations of a home.
Some of the duties expected can include:
- Grocery shopping
- Scheduling of personal/medical appointments for family members
- Arranging home maintenance and repairs
- Running household errands
- Managing household and business calendars
- Planning, organising and managing family events
- Management of household bills and administrative tasks
- Supervision of other household staff
- Preparation of family meals
- Completion of light household duties
Give us a call with any questions you have or alternatively fill in our Family Application Form and we’ll be in touch with you soon.