They help with the smooth running and functioning of your household. They are responsible for
ensuring that all areas of your house are clean and tidy. They manage cleaning, linen changes, organising, laundry, grocery shopping and even meal preparation and the running of errands.
In addition to the housework, a Housekeeping Nanny is able to care for your children in the home. They can perform most of the tasks of a regular nanny however they have the added responsibility of maintaining your home.
Some housekeeper duties include:
- checking and purchasing groceries and household supplies
- planning and cooking meals
- caring for household pets
- washing dishes and cleaning kitchen
- cleaning appliances
- running errands for employer
- sweeping, mopping or vacuuming floors
- dusting and polishing furniture and fittings
- cleaning wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- wiping down glass surfaces
- making up beds and changing linens as required
- tidying up rooms
- sorting, washing, loading and unloading laundry
- ironing and pressing clothing and linen
- sorting, folding and putting away clean laundry
- maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials
- monitoring domestic repairs and replacements
It is important to note that when children are present the children should be the focus of the Housekeeping Nannies time. In order for the Housekeeping Nanny to
complete the above tasks they should be provided with child-free time to do this.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch or alternatively fill in our Family Application Form and we will be in touch with you shortly.