The nannies main responsibilities include:
- Picking children up from school / day care
- Transporting home or to after school activities
- Providing children with some downtime at home
- Meal preparation
- Homework supervision/assistance
- Light Household duties
- Providing engaging play experience with children
The After School Nanny must be reliable, punctual and be able to manage the after school routine efficiently. When parents arrive home from work all of the main ‘to do’ tasks of the afternoon have been completed and they can enjoy some quality time with their children.
*We ask for a minimum of 4 hours per after school nanny shift
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch or alternatively fill in our Family Application Form and we will be in touch with you shortly.