Some Basic Nanny Duties Include:
- Feeding, bathing, changing and dressing,
- Providing social and emotional support and learning,
- Implementing engaging developmentally appropriate learning experiences,
- Transporting children to extra-curricular activities,
- Maintaining children’s bedrooms, play areas and living areas,
- Preparing simple meals,
- Running household errands and grocery shopping.
What Are The Light Household Duties I Can Expect from A Nanny?
Although a nannies main priority should always be the children in her care, there are an array of household duties that a nanny may be able to complete during the course of her day.
- Packing and unpacking the dishwasher,
- Ensuring the main living areas (lounge room and kitchen) are maintained,
- Sweeping the floors,
- Changing children’s linen,
- Laundry washing, hanging and folding,
- Other light household duties agreed upon in advance.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch or alternatively fill in our Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with you shortly.